How cool is it that there is a way to make HEALTHY, 2 ingredient pancakes? AND they taste great! These pancakes are gluten free, dairy free, high in protein, and easy on the budget! Give them a try –
- Heat a skillet on the stove top to medium heat.
- While pan is heating, mash banana well and then mix in eggs. (Yields the best consistency if you use a blender or food processor!)
- When pan is hot (water droplets should sizzle) Spray pan lightly with non-stick spray.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter at a time and cook until bottom appears set (30-60 seconds) flip with spatula and cook additional minute or less.
- Eat as is or serve with your favorite pancake toppings!
*This will make around 10-12 3″ pancakes.
So there you have it! Invite your family and friends over for breakfast and have a healthy, easy, and stress free way to make pancakes!
Let us know how you liked them!